Public Sector | Service Redesign
One of Papua New Guinea’s largest infrastructure and community services agencies sought to undertake a review of their existing service delivery and organisational governance model.
The Governor and City Manager were committed to working with the community, and employees to design and implement new operating model that supported the delivery of enhanced infrastructure, community and economic development services across four districts.
- Employee and stakeholder consultation
- International research – Best Practice
- Cost benefit analysis
- Service redesign pluprint
- Organisational design
- Revised Service delivery model ratified by Board
- 100 day plan ratified
- Impementation roadmap & transformation
The success service redesign relies on building high levels of empathy and understanding as to what community needs. Effective communication and rapid implementation can significantly reduce risk.