Health Sector | Strategic Planning
The public health sector has undergone significant reforms. These saw the establishment of Local Health Districts and Boards, accountable for overseeing the delivery of safe and efficient health services tailored to the needs of the district.
Our team helped the Chief Executive and Board for one of the largest LHDs to prepare a strategic three-year plan.
- Strategic business planning with leadership
- Community and stakeholder engagement workshops and surveys
- Synthesis of stakeholder feedback into the plan
- Structured and transparent planning process
- Improved stakeholder relations and buy-in to plan
Healthcare organisations often face vociferous opposition to change. Allowing stakeholder input and participation at the early stages of a project can significantly reduce the likelihood of project delays. Prevention is usually cheaper than cure.