An Australian online retailer with over 400 employees acquired a competitor and sought to integrate the businesses. The merger offered their new and existing clients a diverse range of products at competitive prices.
Our consultant was responsible for overseeing the integration of the two entities. The integration focused on preserving the respective brands whilst streamlining supply chain, purchasing, corporate services, customer support and logistics across the two entities.
- Identifying and validating tangible synergies across the two entities
- Identifying and validating the “best in class” online retail model
- Establishing a robust post-merger project office to drive synergies
- Day one plan in place – pre-merger
- Robust synergy improvement plan in place by day one
- Robust responsibility and accountability project management
- Delivered an integrated service delivery solution within 100 days