The National Capital District Commission is the government entity which looks after the delivery of government services for the Port Moresby region. It is one of Papua New Guinea’s largest public sector agencies, providing a wide range of government services, in addition to having all local government responsibilities.
SpencerMaurice partnered with PNG management consultancy Pacifica to assist the Governor of Port Moresby and NCDC to identify operational improvements.
- Stakeholder workshops
- Workforce survey
- Analysis of service delivery model
- Analysis of organisational structure and workforce
- Analysis of alignment to strategic goals
- Extensive stakeholder input and engagement
- Priority list of service delivery improvements
- Target organisation design and 100 day action plan
- Detailed report and board presentation
- Recommendations ratified by Board of Directors
Change requires leadership. When change needs to happen quickly, it is important for senior executives to actively champion their vision for the future, and continuously reinforce how actions and decisions connect with that vision.