NSW Department of Education is one of the largest employers in New South Wales. It’s corporate and shared services function supports over 2,200 schools and over 10,000 employees.
SpencerMaurice was engaged to undertake an extensive review of their shared services capabilities and work with the leadership team to reset their three-year strategic plan. A key component of this engagement relied on realigning key business services (Human Resources, Finance & IT) to deliver an integrated and frictionless customer experience.
- Current state assessment
- Comparative analysis – Shared Services
- Future state design
- Employee survey and Focus Groups
- Embedded capabilities to work with the leadership team
- Design-led focus groups and leadership workshops
- Accelerated current state assessment
- Service impact assessment
- Service optimisation review
Shared service technologies are evolving rapidly. Customer expectations and experience are also evolving. A shared service strategy needs to reflect these changing circumstances by ensuring it is agile and responsive, both now and in the future.