A large state-based public sector agency sought to consolidate heritage assets under an independently operated entity.
The consolidation was designed to ensure that the heritage assets could be appropriately conserved, curated and enjoyed by the community for years to come
- Strategic planning & prioritisation
- Board consolidation
- Budget consolidation and reconciliation
- Organisational redesign and implementation
- Financial due diligence and valuation
- Targeted strategies planning
- Identifying gaps in budget forecasting
- Building an effective 100-day plan
- Leveraging the expertise of volunteers
Never underestimate the value of genuine stakeholder consultation when it came to working with volunteer-based organisations. In the first few years of any new organisation, keep the planning simple and limited to the first two years of operation. Effective board governance and stakeholder consultation is key to corporate renewal.