Public Sector | Program Redesign
A state government re-election commitment included the design and implementation of a “Safe Driver Program” targeted at young drivers. The program was aimed at improving road safety awareness and safety amongst young road users through the delivery of a comprehensive classroom and practically based driver training program.
Our team was commissioned to work with the respective transport agencies and service providers to design and deliver a model for rolling out the Safe Driver Programs across the state.
- Cross-discipline service design team created an operating framework
- An integrated project, process design and stakeholder engagement
- A robust approach to service delivery design
- Rapid ten-week service delivery design
- Enhanced interagency stakeholder engagement
- Robust responsibility and accountability management
- Delivered service delivery solution ahead of time
Getting the foundations right up front is critical even in times of uncertainty. Building new service delivery frameworks in times of uncertainty can be challenging, therefore it’s important to key the customer at the centre of the problem you seek to resolve or overcome.