One of Australia’s largest state government agencies sought to review and reposition the way they deliver services to their communities and business.
The newly appointed Chief Executive decided that targets for efficiency and customer service could not be met without major changes, and that an enterprise-wide reorganisation was required.
- Service and organisation redesign
- Talent & workforce mapping to the new structure,
- Talent gap analysis
- Change management for restructure
- Creation of cascading KPIs for divisions, branches, individuals
- 15% workforce savings over the first two years
- delivered on time without disrupting customer service delivery