The Lord Howe Island Board is a small government agency with approximately 35 FTE, responsible for delivering a range of government services in a very remote location, including local government style services. The Board commissioned SpencerMaurice to undertake an extensive review of all areas of service delivery provided to the community.
- Extensive program of community consultation and on-island workshops
- Analysis of legislative and regulatory requirements
- Review of service delivery and effectiveness
- Evaluation of organisational structure and workforce
- Budget and financial analysis
- Analysis of community feedback and survey
- Service delivery and workforce review
- Clear and pragmatic recommendations for improving budgetary position
- Recommendations for organisational redesign and service delivery improvements
- 180 page report
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.