NSW Department of Education is one of the largest employers in New South Wales, with a corporate and shared services function that supports over 2,200 schools and 100,000 employees.
SpencerMaurice was engaged to undertake an extensive review to their shared services capabilities, and work with the leadership team to reset their three year strategic plan. A key component of this engagement involved realigning key business services (Human Resources, Finance & IT) to deliver an integrated and frictionless customer experience.
- Current state assessment
- Comparative analysis – Shared Services
- Future state design
- Employee survey and Focus Groups
- Revised 3 year divisional strategic plan
- Revised service delivery model.
- Cascaded operational KPIs and accountabilities
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.