SpencerMaurice was commissioned to design a target operating model for the HR corporate services function, encompassing approximately 5000 FTE.
A co-design approach was used to enable the design of a tailored human resources service delivery model, that could scale and adapt to support the evolving and diverse needs of the Department’s schools and corporate workforce.
- Rapid review of service delivery and workforce
- Co-design approach
- Redesign of service architecture and service catalogue to clarify performance expectations and accountabilities.
- Target operating model aligned to newly revised service architecture
- Identification or workforce resources, capability, and shadow functions
- Defined service architecture and service catalogue
- Clear accountabilities and service pathways for their customers
- Target organisational design for revised service architecture, and phased implementation plan