The NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions needed to significantly reduce their operational expenses within an 18 month period, without impacting government reform programs and the overall functioning of the Justice system.
There were deficiencies in previous efforts to correctly predict workload, and accurately measure workforce expenses, leading to a rapid expansion in expenses.
- Strategic planning & prioritisation
- Extensive stakeholder consultation
- Financial modelling of workforce costs
- Organisational design
- Financial modelling of workforce costs and potential savings
- 18 month plan for achieving savings, without impacting service delivery within the Justice system.
- Target organisational model and design
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.