The NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions needed to significantly reduce their operational expenses within an 18 month period, without impacting government reform programs and the overall functioning of the Justice system.
There were deficiencies in previous efforts to correctly predict workload, and accurately measure workforce expenses, leading to a rapid expansion in expenses.
- Strategic planning & prioritisation
- Extensive stakeholder consultation
- Financial modelling of workforce costs
- Organisational design
- Financial modelling of workforce costs and potential savings
- 18 month plan for achieving MOG savings, without impacting service delivery within the Justice system.
- Target organisational model and design
Many public sector agencies work in concert to deliver outcomes. Adjustments to capacity in one part of the ecosystem can cause disruptions and inefficiencies across the sector. To achieve sustainable savings, it is useful to consider the bigger picture, and involve the other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Helping you and your team achieve more
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consulting and achieving business outcomes. Click the button to read the PDF.