The NSW Office of Transport Safety Investigations is the independent body tasked with investigating safety related issues for bus, ferry, and rail services.
SpencerMaurice was engaged to undertake a review of the agency, and to support the formulation of a new strategic plan.
- Current state assessment
- Industry stakeholder consultations
- Future state design
- Redesign of key business processes
- Strategic Planning
- Business process mapping and process redesign
- Revised target operating model and service delivery framework
- Support to update policies and procedures
Rapid technology and market changes can lead to major changes in how services need to be delivered in the public sector.
Helping you and your team achieve more
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consulting and achieving business outcomes. Click the button to read the PDF.