The NSW Office of Transport Safety Investigations is the independent body tasked with investigating safety related issues for bus, ferry, and rail services.
SpencerMaurice was engaged to help the CEO build the case for increased agency funding, to enable the delivery of vitally important core agency services.
- Whole of agency review
- Industry stakeholder consultations
- Strategic planning and business planning to support agency growth
- Redesign of service delivery and organisational design
- Successful business case for major increase in agency core funding
- Revised strategic plan and organisational model
- Implementation of revised enterprise risk management framework
- Modernisation of business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Business Continuity Planning
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.