SpencerMaurice was engaged to advise on the design and implementation of a revised operational governance and performance management framework to support the Place Design and Public Spaces (PDPS) division (approx. 1500 FTE), to drive greater responsibility and accountability for the delivery of key programs of work.
- Design and implementation support for an updated governance and performance framework.
- Co-design workshops and extensive stakeholder consultations
- Design of change program for rapid implementation.
- Updated Ministerial reporting and performance reporting dashboards.
- Program management capability uplift for workforce, through training content and coaching support.
- Improved executive visibility of program performance and risk
- Consistent program management and performance ratings
- Governance meetings focused on decision making
- Dashboards and reporting that reflected business needs
- Workforce capability uplift
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.