NSW Rural Fire Service, one of Australia’s largest volunteer based emergency services agencies, decided to undertake a comprehensive review of their strategic direction.
The agency set out to reform operations to address their changing circumstances, and deliver community expectations.
Our team worked with senior leaders, community, and volunteers to develop a comprehensive 3 year strategic plan.
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Gap analysis
- Leadership workshops
- Creation of cascading KPIs for divisions, branches, individuals
- Accelerated planning process
- Adoption of a purpose led strategy
- 3 year strategic plan aligned to desired outcomes
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.