The Queensland Treasury State Penalties Enforcement Register is the agency that is responsible for the collection and enforcement of unpaid infringement notice fines, court ordered monetary penalities, offender debt recovery orders, and offender levies.
SpencerMaurice was engaged to identify smarter, more effective ways of achieving outcomes via operational improvements.
- Embedding new ways of working and skills transfer.
- Designed a framework for continuous business improvement based on Lean Six Sigma.
- Executive interviews and facilitated online workshops to identify ideas, prioritising high impact opportunities and quick wins.
- A structured program of Lean Six Sigma design workshops and coaching sessions.
- Reviewed service delivery, identifying operational improvements within the Debt Resolution and Debtor Engagement teams.
- Developed a tailored systematic approach to embed continuous improvement, based on Lean Six Sigma.
- Supported the SPER project teams as they learnt and applied Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Project delivered entirely using video conferencing, online workshops, coaching, and skills transfer.
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.