The Queensland Treasury State Penalties Enforcement Register is the agency that is responsible for the collection and enforcement of unpaid infringement notice fines, court ordered monetary penalities, offender debt recovery orders, and offender levies.
SpencerMaurice was engaged to identify smarter, more effective ways of achieving outcomes via operational improvements.
- Embedding new ways of working and skills transfer.
- Designed a framework for continuous business improvement based on Lean Six Sigma.
- Executive interviews and facilitated online workshops to identify ideas, prioritising high impact opportunities and quick wins.
- A structured program of Lean Six Sigma design workshops and coaching sessions.
- Rapid turnaround project, delivered entirely via video conferencing and online workshops.
- Developed a systematic approach for continuous improvement for SPER.
- Developed a framework for SPER to established multiple internal project teams to progress most promising ideas for improvements.
- Identified specific operational improvements within the Debt Resolution and Debtor Engagement teams.
- Supported the SPER project teams as they learnt and applied Lean Six Sigma methodologies. Delivered entirely using video conferencing, online workshops, coaching, and skills transfer.
Diverse cross functional teams can generate very valuable ideas for business improvements. Building a systems approach to continuous improvement helps shift the focus from idea generation, to prioritising opportunities, and achieving outcomes.
Helping you to achieve results.
Learn more about our pragmatic approach to consultancy and delivering outcomes.